We take health and safety of our clients and staff seriously. In light of recent outbreak of Corona virus
- we have added extra safety measure in addition to our regular cleaning and sterilization procedure.
- We have increased frequency of cleaning especially in high traffic areas such as door knobs, handles, chairs, beds.
- We have placed hand sanitizers for our customers in easy to reach areas.
- We have instructed our staff to self-quarantine themselves if they feel unwell.
Arrangements are place so that our staff travels to work during non-rush hours to promote social distancing.
We also ask our customers to support us, during this testing time for the safety of our other clientele and our staff, by adhering to following instructions:
- We encourage the use the hand sanitizer upon your arrival
- Please refrain from visiting the salon if you are feeling unwell
- We reserve the right to refuse service if you appear unwell
- Please refrain from shaking hands with the staff and other clients
- We encourage scheduling of appointments instead of walk-ins. This will allow us to provide you service during low traffic period thereby reducing the chance of exposure